Cooperative Flag and its seven colors:
For the cooperative movement, seven colors of the cooperative flag which has been recognized. It is a symbol of freedom for each color.
1. Red (Economic freedom): For each and everyone food, clothing and housing to be arranged, not exploiting each other.
2. Saffron (Social freedom): Religion, caste, class or character does not distinguish. Everyone had equal status.
3. Yellow (Moral freedom): Socio-economic freedom is the foundation of ethics, morale should be good.
4. Green (Political freedom): Cooperatives have been kept away from the politics, as may be better suited to it by political freedom.
5. Sky Blue (Industry trade freedom): Please occupation related to their interests, knowledge.
6. Blue (Agriculture freedom): Become self-sufficient in agriculture - get fair prices for production
7. Purple (Education freedom): Freedom of education are related to their interests. In addition to the above, the symbol of freedom of Cooperative flag is a symbol of unity in diversity.