· Minor irregularities is the uniqueness of handlooms and makes each piece exquisite
Do's & Dont's
Ensure woollen products should be dry cleaned only.
2. Give a sun bask to woolen products once or twice during monsoon. Moreover store your clothes with Naphthalene balls or Margosa (Neem) leaves.
3. Make sure woollen caps after washing dried in wooden round brackets and ironed on the same.
4. Never wash woollen clothes in hot water.
5. Do not store woollen products in polythene bags.
Support Vocal for Local